Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Perak VS Kitchee Prediction AFC Champions League

AFC CLPerak VS Kitchee Prediction AFC Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
AFC Champions League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Perak win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Perak scored 15 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Perak scored 6 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 75.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Kitchee scored 26 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 2.60 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Kitchee scored 6 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Perak last five matches: D/L/D/D/D; Kitchee last five matches: L/W/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Perak vs Kitchee are 2.60-3.70-2.96, live odds change to 2.45-3.40-2.70. The lowest first odds are 2.18-3.20-2.40, live odds change to 2.42-3.40-2.60. The average first odds are 2.42-3.43-2.56, live average odds change to 2.44-3.40-2.65. In this game the chance that Perak wins is 37.7%, the chance for a draw is 26.6% and the chance for Kitchee to win this game is 35.7%.


Perak VS Kitchee Prediction
The First Pick: Perak to win
The Second Pick: Kitchee to win

Perak VS Kitchee Prediction AFC Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom