Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Perez Zeledon VS Cartagines Deportiva SA Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

CRC D1Perez Zeledon VS Cartagines Deportiva SA Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Costa Rica Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Perez Zeledon got 4 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.10 with 16 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. Cartagines Deportiva SA got 6 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.6 with 22 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Perez Zeledon win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Perez Zeledon win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Cartagines Deportiva SA win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Perez Zeledon last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U. Cartagines Deportiva SA last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Perez Zeledon wins is 32.48%, the chance for a draw is 27.59% and the chance for Cartagines Deportiva SA to win this game is 39.93%.


Perez Zeledon VS Cartagines Deportiva SA
Prediction:Cartagines Deportiva SA

Perez Zeledon VS Cartagines Deportiva SA Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom