Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Peterborough United VS Rochdale Prediction England League 1

ENG L1Peterborough United VS Rochdale Prediction England League 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Peterborough United win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Peterborough United scored 18 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Peterborough United scored 3 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 66.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Rochdale scored 10 goals and conceded 23 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Rochdale scored 3 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Peterborough United last five matches: W/L/L/W/L; Rochdale last five matches: L/L/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Peterborough United vs Rochdale are 2.28-4.10-3.75, live odds change to 2.19-4.00-3.55. The lowest first odds are 1.80-3.10-2.80, live odds change to 1.86-3.26-2.90. The average first odds are 2.10-3.50-3.13, live average odds change to 2.04-3.67-3.25. In this game the chance that Peterborough United wins is 45.8%, the chance for a draw is 25.5% and the chance for Rochdale to win this game is 28.7%.


Peterborough United VS Rochdale Prediction
The First Pick: Peterborough United to win
The Second Pick: Rochdale to win

Peterborough United VS Rochdale Prediction England League 1

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom