Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Petrolul Ploiesti VS FC UT Arad Prediction Romania - Liga 2 Seria

ROM D2Petrolul Ploiesti VS FC UT Arad Prediction Romania - Liga 2 Seria

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, Aug.12 2019     
Romania - Liga 2 Seria -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Petrolul Ploiesti got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.12 with 3 points in Romania - Liga 2 Seria.

 

2. FC UT Arad got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 1 matches, rank No.7 with 3 points in Romania - Liga 2 Seria.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Petrolul Ploiesti win rate is 75.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Petrolul Ploiesti win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. FC UT Arad win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Petrolul Ploiesti last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/L; Handicap:W/-/-/-/L; Over/Under: O/-/-/-/O. FC UT Arad last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap: W/-/-/L/L; Over/Under: O/-/-/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Petrolul Ploiesti wins is 46.11%, the chance for a draw is 28.09% and the chance for FC UT Arad to win this game is 25.80%.


Petrolul Ploiesti VS FC UT Arad
Prediction:Petrolul Ploiesti

Petrolul Ploiesti VS FC UT Arad Prediction Romania - Liga 2 Seria

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom