Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Piast Gliwice VS Jagiellonia Bialystok Prediction Poland Ekstraklasa

POL PRPiast Gliwice VS Jagiellonia Bialystok Prediction Poland Ekstraklasa

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Poland Ekstraklasa -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Piast Gliwice got 7 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.3 with 25 points in Poland Ekstraklasa.

 

2. Jagiellonia Bialystok got 6 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.7 with 23 points in Poland Ekstraklasa.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Piast Gliwice win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Piast Gliwice win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Jagiellonia Bialystok win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Piast Gliwice last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap:V/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Jagiellonia Bialystok last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Piast Gliwice wins is 43.69%, the chance for a draw is 28.46% and the chance for Jagiellonia Bialystok to win this game is 27.84%.


Piast Gliwice VS Jagiellonia Bialystok
Prediction:Piast Gliwice

Piast Gliwice VS Jagiellonia Bialystok Prediction Poland Ekstraklasa

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom