Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Plymouth Argyle VS Leyton Orient Prediction England League Cup

ENG LCPlymouth Argyle VS Leyton Orient Prediction England League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Plymouth Argyle got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.1 with 6 points in England League 2.

 

2. Leyton Orient got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.13 with 3 points in England League 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Plymouth Argyle win rate is 28.57%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Plymouth Argyle win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Leyton Orient win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Plymouth Argyle last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/L/W; Handicap:W/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/O/-/-/-. Leyton Orient last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/W; Handicap: L/W/-/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/-/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Plymouth Argyle wins is 42.24%, the chance for a draw is 27.93% and the chance for Leyton Orient to win this game is 29.83%.


Plymouth Argyle VS Leyton Orient
Prediction:Plymouth Argyle

Plymouth Argyle VS Leyton Orient Prediction England League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom