Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Pohang Steelers VS FC Seoul Prediction Korea League

KOR D1Pohang Steelers VS FC Seoul Prediction Korea League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
Korea League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Pohang Steelers got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.3 with 4 points in Korea League.

 

2. FC Seoul got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.6 with 3 points in Korea League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Pohang Steelers win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Pohang Steelers win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Seoul win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Pohang Steelers last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/V/O/O. FC Seoul last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/-; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Pohang Steelers wins is 43.67%, the chance for a draw is 28.57% and the chance for FC Seoul to win this game is 27.77%.


Pohang Steelers VS FC Seoul
Prediction:Pohang Steelers

Pohang Steelers VS FC Seoul Prediction Korea League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom