Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Port Vale VS Colchester United Prediction England League 2

ENG L2Port Vale VS Colchester United Prediction England League 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Port Vale win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Port Vale scored 14 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Port Vale scored 8 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 16.67%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Colchester United scored 8 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Colchester United scored 2 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 0.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Port Vale last five matches: D/D/L/L/D; Colchester United last five matches: D/L/D/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Port Vale vs Colchester United are 3.15-3.31-2.55, live odds change to 3.45-3.46-2.60. The lowest first odds are 2.60-2.80-2.15, live odds change to 2.62-2.79-2.00. The average first odds are 2.86-3.15-2.41, live average odds change to 2.94-3.15-2.41. In this game the chance that Port Vale wins is 31.8%, the chance for a draw is 29.5% and the chance for Colchester United to win this game is 38.7%.


Port Vale VS Colchester United Prediction
The First Pick: Colchester United to win
The Second Pick: Port Vale to win

Port Vale VS Colchester United Prediction England League 2

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom