Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Qarabag VS APOEL Nicosia Prediction UEFA Champions League

UEFA CLQarabag VS APOEL Nicosia Prediction UEFA Champions League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
UEFA Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Qarabag got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Azerbaijan Premier League.

 

2. APOEL Nicosia got 15 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.1 with 49 points in Cyprus 1 Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Qarabag win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Qarabag win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. APOEL Nicosia win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Qarabag last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/U. APOEL Nicosia last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/V/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Qarabag wins is 43.29%, the chance for a draw is 28.41% and the chance for APOEL Nicosia to win this game is 28.30%.


Qarabag VS APOEL Nicosia
Prediction:Qarabag

Qarabag VS APOEL Nicosia Prediction UEFA Champions League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom