Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Queens Park Rangers U23 VS Crewe Alexandra U23 Prediction England U23 1.Liga

ENG U23 D1Queens Park Rangers U23 VS Crewe Alexandra U23 Prediction England U23 1.Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, Aug.12 2019     
England U23 1.Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Queens Park Rangers U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.3 with 0 points in England U23 1.Liga.

 

2. Crewe Alexandra U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.20 with 0 points in England U23 1.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Queens Park Rangers U23 win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Queens Park Rangers U23 win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 11.11%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Crewe Alexandra U23 win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Queens Park Rangers U23 last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:-/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: -/U/U/O/U. Crewe Alexandra U23 last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: -/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: -/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Queens Park Rangers U23 wins is 34.33%, the chance for a draw is 23.26% and the chance for Crewe Alexandra U23 to win this game is 42.41%.


Queens Park Rangers U23 VS Crewe Alexandra U23
Prediction:Crewe Alexandra U23

Queens Park Rangers U23 VS Crewe Alexandra U23 Prediction England U23 1.Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom