Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
RB Leipzig VS VfL Wolfsburg Prediction Germany Cup

GERCRB Leipzig VS VfL Wolfsburg Prediction Germany Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, Feb.6 2019     
Germany Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team RB Leipzig win rate is 42.86%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 71.43%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team RB Leipzig scored 17 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, RB Leipzig scored 10 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team VfL Wolfsburg scored 19 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, VfL Wolfsburg scored 9 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 80.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. RB Leipzig last five matches: W/W/L/W/D; VfL Wolfsburg last five matches: W/L/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of RB Leipzig vs VfL Wolfsburg are 1.80-4.20-5.20, live odds change to 1.80-4.10-5.25. The lowest first odds are 1.50-3.30-3.75, live odds change to 1.55-3.29-3.87. The average first odds are 1.70-3.80-4.40, live average odds change to 1.71-3.79-4.64. In this game the chance that RB Leipzig wins is 54.9%, the chance for a draw is 24.8% and the chance for VfL Wolfsburg to win this game is 20.3%.


RB Leipzig VS VfL Wolfsburg Prediction
The First Pick: RB Leipzig to win
The Second Pick: draw

RB Leipzig VS VfL Wolfsburg Prediction Germany Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom