Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Racing Genk VS Standard Liege Prediction Belgian Pro League

BEL D1Racing Genk VS Standard Liege Prediction Belgian Pro League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Feb.8 2019     
Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Racing Genk win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Racing Genk scored 22 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Racing Genk scored 10 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Standard Liege scored 19 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Standard Liege scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Racing Genk last five matches: W/L/W/D/W; Standard Liege last five matches: W/D/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Racing Genk vs Standard Liege are 1.62-4.92-5.80, live odds change to 1.65-4.80-6.00. The lowest first odds are 1.38-3.55-4.15, live odds change to 1.40-3.57-4.28. The average first odds are 1.54-4.25-5.04, live average odds change to 1.57-4.18-5.15. In this game the chance that Racing Genk wins is 59.5%, the chance for a draw is 22.4% and the chance for Standard Liege to win this game is 18.1%.


Racing Genk VS Standard Liege Prediction
The First Pick: Racing Genk to win
The Second Pick: draw

Racing Genk VS Standard Liege Prediction Belgian Pro League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom