Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Radnicki Nis VS Radnik Surdulica Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFRadnicki Nis VS Radnik Surdulica Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Radnicki Nis got 13 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.6 with 42 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

2. Radnik Surdulica got 8 wins, 5 draws and 13 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.10 with 29 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Radnicki Nis win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Radnicki Nis win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Radnik Surdulica win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Radnicki Nis last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Radnik Surdulica last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/D; Handicap: V/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Radnicki Nis wins is 52.83%, the chance for a draw is 25.08% and the chance for Radnik Surdulica to win this game is 22.10%.


Radnicki Nis VS Radnik Surdulica
Prediction:Radnicki Nis

Radnicki Nis VS Radnik Surdulica Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom