Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Randers FC VS Aalborg Prediction Denmark Superligaen

DEN SASLRanders FC VS Aalborg Prediction Denmark Superligaen

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Denmark Superligaen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Randers FC got 7 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.6 with 23 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Aalborg got 7 wins, 1 draws and 7 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.7 with 22 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Randers FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Randers FC win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches. Aalborg win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Randers FC last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap:W/-/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/-/O/O/U. Aalborg last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Randers FC wins is 38.31%, the chance for a draw is 27.38% and the chance for Aalborg to win this game is 34.31%.


Randers FC VS Aalborg
Prediction:Randers FC

Randers FC VS Aalborg Prediction Denmark Superligaen

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom