Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Randers FC VS Vendsyssel Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFRanders FC VS Vendsyssel Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Randers FC got 10 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.7 with 34 points in Denmark Superligaen.

 

2. Vendsyssel got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.5 with 28 points in Danish 1st Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Randers FC win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Randers FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 62.50% in the last 10 matches. Vendsyssel win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Randers FC last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/D; Handicap:L/L/W/V/-; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/-. Vendsyssel last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/L; Handicap: L/W/-/-/L; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Randers FC wins is 58.79%, the chance for a draw is 22.00% and the chance for Vendsyssel to win this game is 19.21%.


Randers FC VS Vendsyssel
Prediction:Randers FC

Randers FC VS Vendsyssel Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom