Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Rayo Vallecano VS Celta Vigo Prediction Spanish La Liga

SPA D1Rayo Vallecano VS Celta Vigo Prediction Spanish La Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Rayo Vallecano win rate is 60.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Rayo Vallecano scored 11 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Rayo Vallecano scored 10 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Celta Vigo scored 13 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Celta Vigo scored 7 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Rayo Vallecano last five matches: W/W/L/L/L; Celta Vigo last five matches: L/L/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo are 2.86-3.64-2.85, live odds change to 2.80-3.58-3.04. The lowest first odds are 2.22-2.90-2.15, live odds change to 2.20-2.99-2.25. The average first odds are 2.67-3.34-2.54, live average odds change to 2.48-3.38-2.83. In this game the chance that Rayo Vallecano wins is 38.3%, the chance for a draw is 28.1% and the chance for Celta Vigo to win this game is 33.6%.


Rayo Vallecano VS Celta Vigo Prediction
The First Pick: Rayo Vallecano to win
The Second Pick: Celta Vigo to win

Rayo Vallecano VS Celta Vigo Prediction Spanish La Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom