Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Reading U23 VS Newcastle U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

ENG PU23Reading U23 VS Newcastle U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, Aug.12 2019     
England U23 Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Reading U23 got 12 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.3 with 40 points in England U23 Premier League.

 

2. Newcastle U23 got 13 wins, 1 draws and 8 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.4 with 40 points in England U23 Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Reading U23 win rate is 28.57%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Reading U23 win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Newcastle U23 win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Reading U23 last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/W; Handicap:-/L/L/-/-; Over/Under: -/U/U/-/-. Newcastle U23 last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/W; Handicap: L/-/W/W/-; Over/Under: O/-/U/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Reading U23 wins is 47.31%, the chance for a draw is 26.18% and the chance for Newcastle U23 to win this game is 26.50%.


Reading U23 VS Newcastle U23
Prediction:Reading U23

Reading U23 VS Newcastle U23 Prediction England U23 Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom