Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Red Star FC 93 VS Bourg Peronnas Prediction French League Cup

FRA LCRed Star FC 93 VS Bourg Peronnas Prediction French League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
French League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Red Star FC 93 got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.2 with 4 points in France Ligue 3.

 

2. Bourg Peronnas got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.14 with 1 points in France Ligue 3.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Red Star FC 93 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Red Star FC 93 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Bourg Peronnas win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Red Star FC 93 last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/L; Handicap:L/W/-/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/-/U/U. Bourg Peronnas last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Red Star FC 93 wins is 35.58%, the chance for a draw is 28.57% and the chance for Bourg Peronnas to win this game is 35.85%.


Red Star FC 93 VS Bourg Peronnas
Prediction:Bourg Peronnas

Red Star FC 93 VS Bourg Peronnas Prediction French League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom