Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Rochdale VS Bolton Wanderers Prediction England League Cup

ENG LCRochdale VS Bolton Wanderers Prediction England League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Rochdale got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.5 with 4 points in England League 1.

 

2. Bolton Wanderers got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.17 with 1 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Rochdale win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Rochdale win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches. Bolton Wanderers win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 14.29% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Rochdale last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/W; Handicap:V/W/-/L/-; Over/Under: U/O/-/U/-. Bolton Wanderers last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap: W/L/-/-/W; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Rochdale wins is 48.43%, the chance for a draw is 25.60% and the chance for Bolton Wanderers to win this game is 25.98%.


Rochdale VS Bolton Wanderers
Prediction:Rochdale

Rochdale VS Bolton Wanderers Prediction England League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom