Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Roeselare VS KFCO Wilrijk Prediction Belgian Second Division

BEL D2Roeselare VS KFCO Wilrijk Prediction Belgian Second Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
Belgian Second Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Roeselare win rate is 16.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 66.67%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Roeselare scored 8 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Roeselare scored 4 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team KFCO Wilrijk scored 19 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, KFCO Wilrijk scored 6 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Roeselare last five matches: D/W/W/L/D; KFCO Wilrijk last five matches: W/D/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Roeselare vs KFCO Wilrijk are 3.30-3.80-3.15, live odds change to 3.50-3.65-2.25. The lowest first odds are 2.28-2.90-1.95, live odds change to 2.85-2.97-1.80. The average first odds are 2.94-3.23-2.24, live average odds change to 3.17-3.28-2.10. In this game the chance that Roeselare wins is 28.8%, the chance for a draw is 27.8% and the chance for KFCO Wilrijk to win this game is 43.4%.


Roeselare VS KFCO Wilrijk Prediction
The First Pick: KFCO Wilrijk to win
The Second Pick: Roeselare to win

Roeselare VS KFCO Wilrijk Prediction Belgian Second Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom