Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Rukinzo FC VS Aigle Noir Prediction Burundi Cup

Burundi CupRukinzo FC VS Aigle Noir Prediction Burundi Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Burundi Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Rukinzo FC got 9 wins, 8 draws and 10 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.11 with 35 points in Burundi League.

 

2. Aigle Noir got 11 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses in the last 27 matches, rank No.4 with 41 points in Burundi League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Rukinzo FC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Rukinzo FC win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 10 matches. Aigle Noir win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Rukinzo FC last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap:-/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/O/-/-/-. Aigle Noir last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/W; Handicap: -/L/W/-/-; Over/Under: -/O/O/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Rukinzo FC wins is 30.27%, the chance for a draw is 28.92% and the chance for Aigle Noir to win this game is 40.81%.


Rukinzo FC VS Aigle Noir
Prediction:Aigle Noir

Rukinzo FC VS Aigle Noir Prediction Burundi Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom