Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
SC Freiburg VS Werder Bremen Prediction German Bundesliga

GER D1SC Freiburg VS Werder Bremen Prediction German Bundesliga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SC Freiburg got 10 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.7 with 37 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Werder Bremen got 4 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.17 with 18 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SC Freiburg win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SC Freiburg win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Werder Bremen win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SC Freiburg last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Werder Bremen last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/L; Handicap: L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SC Freiburg wins is 39.42%, the chance for a draw is 26.97% and the chance for Werder Bremen to win this game is 33.61%.


SC Freiburg VS Werder Bremen
Prediction:SC Freiburg

SC Freiburg VS Werder Bremen Prediction German Bundesliga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom