Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Salernitana VS Benevento Prediction Italian Serie B

ITA D2Salernitana VS Benevento Prediction Italian Serie B

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Feb.8 2019     
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Salernitana win rate is 55.56%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 44.44%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Salernitana scored 11 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Salernitana scored 6 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Benevento scored 12 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Benevento scored 4 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 60.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Salernitana last five matches: D/L/W/D/L; Benevento last five matches: W/D/L/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Salernitana vs Benevento are 3.48-3.35-2.92, live odds change to 3.55-3.20-2.50. The lowest first odds are 2.55-2.69-2.00, live odds change to 2.65-2.70-2.07. The average first odds are 2.95-2.96-2.47, live average odds change to 3.22-2.98-2.33. In this game the chance that Salernitana wins is 29.0%, the chance for a draw is 31.1% and the chance for Benevento to win this game is 39.9%.


Salernitana VS Benevento Prediction
The First Pick: Benevento to win
The Second Pick: draw

Salernitana VS Benevento Prediction Italian Serie B

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom