Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Salford City VS Leeds United Prediction England League Cup

ENG LCSalford City VS Leeds United Prediction England League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Salford City got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.11 with 3 points in England League 2.

 

2. Leeds United got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.3 with 4 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Salford City win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Salford City win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Leeds United win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Salford City last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/-; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/-. Leeds United last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/L; Handicap: L/W/V/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Salford City wins is 18.25%, the chance for a draw is 22.16% and the chance for Leeds United to win this game is 59.59%.


Salford City VS Leeds United
Prediction:Leeds United

Salford City VS Leeds United Prediction England League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom