Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Sampdoria VS AC Milan Prediction Coppa Italia

ITA CupSampdoria VS AC Milan Prediction Coppa Italia

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
Coppa Italia -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Sampdoria win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sampdoria scored 20 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sampdoria scored 11 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team AC Milan scored 11 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, AC Milan scored 2 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 75.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Sampdoria last five matches: L/W/W/W/D; AC Milan last five matches: W/D/L/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Sampdoria vs AC Milan are 3.00-3.65-2.96, live odds change to 3.00-3.55-2.65. The lowest first odds are 2.18-2.82-2.10, live odds change to 2.48-2.94-2.10. The average first odds are 2.73-3.27-2.44, live average odds change to 2.78-3.32-2.46. In this game the chance that Sampdoria wins is 33.8%, the chance for a draw is 28.2% and the chance for AC Milan to win this game is 38.0%.


Sampdoria VS AC Milan Prediction
The First Pick: AC Milan to win
The Second Pick: Sampdoria to win

Sampdoria VS AC Milan Prediction Coppa Italia

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom