Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Sangju Sangmu Phoenix VS Gwangju Football Club Prediction Korea League

KOR D1Sangju Sangmu Phoenix VS Gwangju Football Club Prediction Korea League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Korea League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sangju Sangmu Phoenix got 1 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.7 with 3 points in Korea League.

 

2. Gwangju Football Club got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.12 with 0 points in Korea League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sangju Sangmu Phoenix win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sangju Sangmu Phoenix win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Gwangju Football Club win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sangju Sangmu Phoenix last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. Gwangju Football Club last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap: L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sangju Sangmu Phoenix wins is 40.82%, the chance for a draw is 29.25% and the chance for Gwangju Football Club to win this game is 29.93%.


Sangju Sangmu Phoenix VS Gwangju Football Club
Prediction:Sangju Sangmu Phoenix

Sangju Sangmu Phoenix VS Gwangju Football Club Prediction Korea League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom