Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Santos De Guapiles VS Deportivo Saprissa Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

CRC D1Santos De Guapiles VS Deportivo Saprissa Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Costa Rica Primera Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Santos De Guapiles got 4 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.9 with 17 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

2. Deportivo Saprissa got 11 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.1 with 36 points in Costa Rica Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Santos De Guapiles win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Santos De Guapiles win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Deportivo Saprissa win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Santos De Guapiles last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Deportivo Saprissa last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/L/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Santos De Guapiles wins is 20.48%, the chance for a draw is 23.65% and the chance for Deportivo Saprissa to win this game is 55.87%.


Santos De Guapiles VS Deportivo Saprissa
Prediction:Deportivo Saprissa

Santos De Guapiles VS Deportivo Saprissa Prediction Costa Rica Primera Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom