Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Sao Paulo VS AFC Ajax Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFSao Paulo VS AFC Ajax Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Sao Paulo win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sao Paulo scored 7 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sao Paulo scored 4 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 80.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team AFC Ajax scored 38 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 3.80 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, AFC Ajax scored 20 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 3.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 83.33%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Sao Paulo last five matches: L/L/D/L/W; AFC Ajax last five matches: D/W/D/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Sao Paulo vs AFC Ajax are 3.50-3.85-2.10, live odds change to 3.25-3.70-2.06. The lowest first odds are 3.00-3.30-1.91, live odds change to 3.25-3.70-2.06. The average first odds are 3.17-3.59-2.01, live average odds change to 3.25-3.70-2.06. In this game the chance that Sao Paulo wins is 28.9%, the chance for a draw is 25.5% and the chance for AFC Ajax to win this game is 45.6%.


Sao Paulo VS AFC Ajax Prediction
The First Pick: AFC Ajax to win
The Second Pick: Sao Paulo to win

Sao Paulo VS AFC Ajax Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom