Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Sassuolo VS Bologna Prediction Italian Serie A

ITA D1Sassuolo VS Bologna Prediction Italian Serie A

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Nov.8 2019     
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sassuolo got 3 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.15 with 10 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Bologna got 3 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.13 with 12 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sassuolo win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sassuolo win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Bologna win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sassuolo last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap:V/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Bologna last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/-; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sassuolo wins is 36.69%, the chance for a draw is 28.07% and the chance for Bologna to win this game is 35.24%.


Sassuolo VS Bologna
Prediction:Sassuolo

Sassuolo VS Bologna Prediction Italian Serie A

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom