Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Scunthorpe United VS Derby County Prediction England League Cup

ENG LCScunthorpe United VS Derby County Prediction England League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Scunthorpe United got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.24 with 0 points in England League 2.

 

2. Derby County got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.7 with 4 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Scunthorpe United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Scunthorpe United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Derby County win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Scunthorpe United last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Derby County last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/W; Handicap: L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Scunthorpe United wins is 23.72%, the chance for a draw is 25.47% and the chance for Derby County to win this game is 50.81%.


Scunthorpe United VS Derby County
Prediction:Derby County

Scunthorpe United VS Derby County Prediction England League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom