Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Sectzya Nes Ziona VS Hapoel Tel Aviv Prediction International Club Friendly

INT CFSectzya Nes Ziona VS Hapoel Tel Aviv Prediction International Club Friendly

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
International Club Friendly -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sectzya Nes Ziona got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.7 with 0 points in Israel Premier League.

 

2. Hapoel Tel Aviv got 11 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.5 with 38 points in Israel Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sectzya Nes Ziona win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sectzya Nes Ziona win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Hapoel Tel Aviv win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sectzya Nes Ziona last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Hapoel Tel Aviv last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/L; Handicap: W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: V/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sectzya Nes Ziona wins is 26.04%, the chance for a draw is 26.28% and the chance for Hapoel Tel Aviv to win this game is 47.69%.


Sectzya Nes Ziona VS Hapoel Tel Aviv
Prediction:Hapoel Tel Aviv

Sectzya Nes Ziona VS Hapoel Tel Aviv Prediction International Club Friendly

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom