Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Sevilla VS Eibar Prediction Spanish La Liga

SPA D1Sevilla VS Eibar Prediction Spanish La Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sun, Feb.10 2019     
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Sevilla win rate is 55.56%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 22.22%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sevilla scored 13 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sevilla scored 8 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Eibar scored 16 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Eibar scored 3 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Sevilla last five matches: L/L/W/W/L; Eibar last five matches: W/D/W/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Sevilla vs Eibar are 1.74-4.50-7.20, live odds change to 1.73-4.20-5.40. The lowest first odds are 1.48-3.30-3.75, live odds change to 1.45-3.38-4.01. The average first odds are 1.61-4.03-5.07, live average odds change to 1.68-3.97-4.92. In this game the chance that Sevilla wins is 56.6%, the chance for a draw is 24.0% and the chance for Eibar to win this game is 19.4%.


Sevilla VS Eibar Prediction
The First Pick: Sevilla to win
The Second Pick: draw

Sevilla VS Eibar Prediction Spanish La Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom