Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Shakhter Soligorsk Reserves VS Belshina Babruisk Reserve Prediction Belarus Reserve League

BLR RLShakhter Soligorsk Reserves VS Belshina Babruisk Reserve Prediction Belarus Reserve League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, May.21 2020     
Belarus Reserve League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Shakhter Soligorsk Reserves got 4 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.7 with 15 points in Belarus Reserve League.

 

2. Belshina Babruisk Reserve got 2 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.12 with 9 points in Belarus Reserve League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Shakhter Soligorsk Reserves win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Shakhter Soligorsk Reserves win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Belshina Babruisk Reserve win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Shakhter Soligorsk Reserves last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O. Belshina Babruisk Reserve last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Shakhter Soligorsk Reserves wins is 65.65%, the chance for a draw is 19.59% and the chance for Belshina Babruisk Reserve to win this game is 14.76%.


Shakhter Soligorsk Reserves VS Belshina Babruisk Reserve
Prediction:Shakhter Soligorsk Reserves

Shakhter Soligorsk Reserves VS Belshina Babruisk Reserve Prediction Belarus Reserve League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom