Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Sheffield Wed U23 VS Leeds United U23 Prediction England U23 1.Liga

ENG U23 D1Sheffield Wed U23 VS Leeds United U23 Prediction England U23 1.Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
England U23 1.Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 5 matches, home team Sheffield Wed U23 win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sheffield Wed U23 scored 13 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sheffield Wed U23 scored 8 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Leeds United U23 scored 20 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Leeds United U23 scored 14 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 2.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Sheffield Wed U23 last five matches: L/W/W/D/L; Leeds United U23 last five matches: D/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Sheffield Wed U23 vs Leeds United U23 are 3.35-4.20-1.88, live odds change to 3.22-4.00-1.81. The lowest first odds are 3.20-3.75-1.72, live odds change to 3.22-4.00-1.81. The average first odds are 3.27-4.06-1.78, live average odds change to 3.22-4.00-1.81. In this game the chance that Sheffield Wed U23 wins is 27.5%, the chance for a draw is 22.1% and the chance for Leeds United U23 to win this game is 50.4%.


Sheffield Wed U23 VS Leeds United U23 Prediction
The First Pick: Leeds United U23 to win
The Second Pick: Sheffield Wed U23 to win

Sheffield Wed U23 VS Leeds United U23 Prediction England U23 1.Liga

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom