Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Sheffield Wednesday VS Bury Prediction England League Cup

ENG LCSheffield Wednesday VS Bury Prediction England League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sheffield Wednesday got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.1 with 6 points in England Championship.

 

2. Bury got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.19 with 0 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sheffield Wednesday win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sheffield Wednesday win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 10 matches. Bury win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sheffield Wednesday last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Bury last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/D; Handicap: -/-/L/L/L; Over/Under: -/-/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sheffield Wednesday wins is 67.44%, the chance for a draw is 20.38% and the chance for Bury to win this game is 12.18%.


Sheffield Wednesday VS Bury
Prediction:Sheffield Wednesday

Sheffield Wednesday VS Bury Prediction England League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom