Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Slavia Mozyr VS FK Gorodeya Prediction Belarusian Premier League

BLR D1Slavia Mozyr VS FK Gorodeya Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, May.22 2020     
Belarusian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Slavia Mozyr got 3 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.12 with 11 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

2. FK Gorodeya got 3 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.13 with 11 points in Belarusian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Slavia Mozyr win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Slavia Mozyr win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. FK Gorodeya win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 11.11% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Slavia Mozyr last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/L; Handicap:L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. FK Gorodeya last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Slavia Mozyr wins is 47.02%, the chance for a draw is 28.23% and the chance for FK Gorodeya to win this game is 24.75%.


Slavia Mozyr VS FK Gorodeya
Prediction:Slavia Mozyr

Slavia Mozyr VS FK Gorodeya Prediction Belarusian Premier League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom