Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Slough Town VS Weymouth Prediction England Conference South Division

ENG CSSlough Town VS Weymouth Prediction England Conference South Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England Conference South Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Slough Town got 0 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.19 with 0 points in England Conference South Division.

 

2. Weymouth got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.5 with 7 points in England Conference South Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Slough Town win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Slough Town win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Weymouth win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Slough Town last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/V. Weymouth last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap: W/V/W/-/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/-/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Slough Town wins is 36.13%, the chance for a draw is 26.69% and the chance for Weymouth to win this game is 37.18%.


Slough Town VS Weymouth
Prediction:Weymouth

Slough Town VS Weymouth Prediction England Conference South Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom