Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Southend United VS Plymouth Argyle Prediction England League 1

ENG L1Southend United VS Plymouth Argyle Prediction England League 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Southend United win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 10.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Southend United scored 12 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Southend United scored 10 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Plymouth Argyle scored 14 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Plymouth Argyle scored 5 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Southend United last five matches: L/W/L/W/L; Plymouth Argyle last five matches: W/D/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Southend United vs Plymouth Argyle are 2.54-3.85-3.95, live odds change to 2.22-3.60-3.94. The lowest first odds are 1.82-2.80-2.83, live odds change to 1.75-3.01-2.91. The average first odds are 2.07-3.27-3.45, live average odds change to 2.07-3.35-3.45. In this game the chance that Southend United wins is 45.0%, the chance for a draw is 27.9% and the chance for Plymouth Argyle to win this game is 27.1%.


Southend United VS Plymouth Argyle Prediction
The First Pick: Southend United to win
The Second Pick: draw

Southend United VS Plymouth Argyle Prediction England League 1

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom