Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Sporting Gijon VS Osasuna Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

SPA D2Sporting Gijon VS Osasuna Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Feb.8 2019     
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Sporting Gijon win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 20.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sporting Gijon scored 11 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sporting Gijon scored 7 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Osasuna scored 13 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Osasuna scored 5 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Sporting Gijon last five matches: W/L/W/L/D; Osasuna last five matches: W/W/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Sporting Gijon vs Osasuna are 2.89-3.10-4.10, live odds change to 2.84-3.12-3.06. The lowest first odds are 2.18-2.60-2.50, live odds change to 2.35-2.55-2.50. The average first odds are 2.56-2.90-2.89, live average odds change to 2.60-2.92-2.84. In this game the chance that Sporting Gijon wins is 35.5%, the chance for a draw is 31.7% and the chance for Osasuna to win this game is 32.8%.


Sporting Gijon VS Osasuna Prediction
The First Pick: Sporting Gijon to win
The Second Pick: Osasuna to win

Sporting Gijon VS Osasuna Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom