Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Stade Brestois VS Troyes Prediction France Ligue 2

FRA D2Stade Brestois VS Troyes Prediction France Ligue 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
France Ligue 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Stade Brestois win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Stade Brestois scored 19 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Stade Brestois scored 8 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Troyes scored 18 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Troyes scored 9 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Stade Brestois last five matches: D/D/W/W/L; Troyes last five matches: L/D/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Stade Brestois vs Troyes are 2.28-3.80-4.97, live odds change to 2.00-3.64-4.90. The lowest first odds are 1.65-2.90-3.15, live odds change to 1.65-2.90-3.75. The average first odds are 1.85-3.27-4.18, live average odds change to 1.81-3.35-4.46. In this game the chance that Stade Brestois wins is 51.2%, the chance for a draw is 27.9% and the chance for Troyes to win this game is 20.9%.


Stade Brestois VS Troyes Prediction
The First Pick: Stade Brestois to win
The Second Pick: draw

Stade Brestois VS Troyes Prediction France Ligue 2

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom