Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Stellenbosch FC VS Richards Bay Prediction South Africa First League

SAFLStellenbosch FC VS Richards Bay Prediction South Africa First League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, Jan.11 2019     
South Africa First League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Stellenbosch FC win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 66.67%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Stellenbosch FC scored 15 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Stellenbosch FC scored 6 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Richards Bay scored 9 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Richards Bay scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Stellenbosch FC last five matches: W/W/D/D/D; Richards Bay last five matches: L/L/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Stellenbosch FC vs Richards Bay are 1.55-3.60-5.65, live odds change to 1.54-3.60-5.55. The lowest first odds are 1.52-3.55-5.50, live odds change to 1.54-3.55-5.50. The average first odds are 1.53-3.59-5.54, live average odds change to 1.54-3.58-5.53. In this game the chance that Stellenbosch FC wins is 58.5%, the chance for a draw is 25.1% and the chance for Richards Bay to win this game is 16.4%.


Stellenbosch FC VS Richards Bay Prediction
The First Pick: Stellenbosch FC to win
The Second Pick: draw

Stellenbosch FC VS Richards Bay Prediction South Africa First League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom