Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Stenles Pinsk VS Pershiy Regien Prediction Belarus Division 3

BLR D3Stenles Pinsk VS Pershiy Regien Prediction Belarus Division 3

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Belarus Division 3 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Stenles Pinsk got 2 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses in the last 3 matches, rank No.4 with 6 points in Belarus Division 3.

 

2. Pershiy Regien got 2 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 4 matches, rank No.3 with 7 points in Belarus Division 3.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Stenles Pinsk win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Stenles Pinsk win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 4 matches. Pershiy Regien win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 4 matches.

 

5. Stenles Pinsk last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W; Handicap:-/L/W/W; Over/Under: -/O/O/O. Pershiy Regien last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D; Handicap: W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Stenles Pinsk wins is 65.41%, the chance for a draw is 20.83% and the chance for Pershiy Regien to win this game is 13.76%.


Stenles Pinsk VS Pershiy Regien
Prediction:Stenles Pinsk

Stenles Pinsk VS Pershiy Regien Prediction Belarus Division 3

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom