Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Stirling Albion VS Albion Rovers Prediction Scottish Division Two

SCO L2Stirling Albion VS Albion Rovers Prediction Scottish Division Two

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
Scottish Division Two -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Stirling Albion win rate is 70.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Stirling Albion scored 22 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Stirling Albion scored 10 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Albion Rovers scored 7 goals and conceded 26 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Albion Rovers scored 5 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Stirling Albion last five matches: W/W/D/W/W; Albion Rovers last five matches: L/L/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Stirling Albion vs Albion Rovers are 1.39-5.19-9.50, live odds change to 1.40-5.15-9.16. The lowest first odds are 1.29-4.05-6.25, live odds change to 1.30-4.20-5.90. The average first odds are 1.34-4.58-7.66, live average odds change to 1.35-4.61-7.50. In this game the chance that Stirling Albion wins is 67.9%, the chance for a draw is 19.9% and the chance for Albion Rovers to win this game is 12.2%.


Stirling Albion VS Albion Rovers Prediction
The First Pick: Stirling Albion to win
The Second Pick: draw

Stirling Albion VS Albion Rovers Prediction Scottish Division Two

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom