Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Stolica Minsk VS Dinamo Living Air Prediction Belarus Amateur League

BLR ALStolica Minsk VS Dinamo Living Air Prediction Belarus Amateur League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, May.19 2020     
Belarus Amateur League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Stolica Minsk got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Belarus Amateur League.

 

2. Dinamo Living Air got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Belarus Amateur League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Stolica Minsk win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Stolica Minsk win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches. Dinamo Living Air win rate is 75.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 4 matches.

 

5. Stolica Minsk last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W; Handicap:-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-. Dinamo Living Air last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D; Handicap: -/-/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Stolica Minsk wins is 26.59%, the chance for a draw is 21.17% and the chance for Dinamo Living Air to win this game is 52.24%.


Stolica Minsk VS Dinamo Living Air
Prediction:Dinamo Living Air

Stolica Minsk VS Dinamo Living Air Prediction Belarus Amateur League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom