Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Sunderland A.F.C VS Luton Town Prediction England League 1

ENG L1Sunderland A.F.C VS Luton Town Prediction England League 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Sunderland A.F.C win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 75.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sunderland A.F.C scored 14 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sunderland A.F.C scored 10 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 16.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Luton Town scored 16 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Luton Town scored 7 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Sunderland A.F.C last five matches: W/D/W/D/W; Luton Town last five matches: D/D/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Sunderland A.F.C vs Luton Town are 2.50-4.20-4.10, live odds change to 2.52-3.50-3.15. The lowest first odds are 1.86-2.88-2.50, live odds change to 2.18-2.93-2.57. The average first odds are 2.32-3.24-2.93, live average odds change to 2.38-3.30-2.89. In this game the chance that Sunderland A.F.C wins is 39.3%, the chance for a draw is 28.4% and the chance for Luton Town to win this game is 32.3%.


Sunderland A.F.C VS Luton Town Prediction
The First Pick: Sunderland A.F.C to win
The Second Pick: Luton Town to win

Sunderland A.F.C VS Luton Town Prediction England League 1

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom