Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Sunderland A.F.C VS Blackpool Prediction England League 1

ENG L1Sunderland A.F.C VS Blackpool Prediction England League 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Sunderland A.F.C win rate is 66.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 66.67%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Sunderland A.F.C scored 14 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Sunderland A.F.C scored 10 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 66.67%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Blackpool scored 8 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Blackpool scored 4 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Sunderland A.F.C last five matches: D/W/W/D/D; Blackpool last five matches: W/D/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Sunderland A.F.C vs Blackpool are 1.76-4.20-6.00, live odds change to 1.87-3.80-5.35. The lowest first odds are 1.51-3.05-4.20, live odds change to 1.64-3.04-3.99. The average first odds are 1.64-3.60-5.17, live average odds change to 1.75-3.47-4.77. In this game the chance that Sunderland A.F.C wins is 53.6%, the chance for a draw is 26.9% and the chance for Blackpool to win this game is 19.5%.


Sunderland A.F.C VS Blackpool Prediction
The First Pick: Sunderland A.F.C to win
The Second Pick: draw

Sunderland A.F.C VS Blackpool Prediction England League 1

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom