Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Incheon United Prediction Korea League

KOR D1Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Incheon United Prediction Korea League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, May.23 2020     
Korea League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.10 with 0 points in Korea League.

 

2. Incheon United got 0 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.9 with 2 points in Korea League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Suwon Samsung Bluewings win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Suwon Samsung Bluewings win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Incheon United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Suwon Samsung Bluewings last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/U/O. Incheon United last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/D; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Suwon Samsung Bluewings wins is 47.74%, the chance for a draw is 27.54% and the chance for Incheon United to win this game is 24.72%.


Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Incheon United
Prediction:Suwon Samsung Bluewings

Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Incheon United Prediction Korea League

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom