Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Share Join us twitter
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Swansea City VS Northampton Town Prediction England League Cup

ENG LCSwansea City VS Northampton Town Prediction England League Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Aug.13 2019     
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Swansea City got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.9 with 4 points in England Championship.

 

2. Northampton Town got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.20 with 1 points in England League 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Swansea City win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Swansea City win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Northampton Town win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Swansea City last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O. Northampton Town last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap: V/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/V/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Swansea City wins is 60.17%, the chance for a draw is 21.99% and the chance for Northampton Town to win this game is 17.83%.


Swansea City VS Northampton Town
Prediction:Swansea City

Swansea City VS Northampton Town Prediction England League Cup

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom