Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Swindon Town VS Forest Green Rovers Prediction England League 2

ENG L2Swindon Town VS Forest Green Rovers Prediction England League 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, Feb.12 2019     
England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Swindon Town win rate is 55.56%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 55.56%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Swindon Town scored 11 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Swindon Town scored 2 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 0.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Forest Green Rovers scored 17 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Forest Green Rovers scored 8 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Swindon Town last five matches: W/L/W/D/W; Forest Green Rovers last five matches: L/D/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Swindon Town vs Forest Green Rovers are 2.95-3.90-3.50, live odds change to 3.00-3.50-2.75. The lowest first odds are 2.10-2.83-2.20, live odds change to 2.40-2.85-2.21. The average first odds are 2.76-3.15-2.49, live average odds change to 2.74-3.23-2.52. In this game the chance that Swindon Town wins is 34.1%, the chance for a draw is 28.9% and the chance for Forest Green Rovers to win this game is 37.0%.


Swindon Town VS Forest Green Rovers Prediction
The First Pick: Forest Green Rovers to win
The Second Pick: Swindon Town to win

Swindon Town VS Forest Green Rovers Prediction England League 2

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom