Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Goaloo
Home > Predictions >
Swindon Town VS Lincoln City Prediction England League 2

ENG L2Swindon Town VS Lincoln City Prediction England League 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, Jan.12 2019     
England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 5 matches, home team Swindon Town win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 80.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Swindon Town scored 10 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Swindon Town scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Lincoln City scored 17 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Lincoln City scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Swindon Town last five matches: W/L/D/D/D; Lincoln City last five matches: L/D/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, the highest first odds of Swindon Town vs Lincoln City are 3.50-3.65-2.40, live odds change to 3.15-3.50-2.60. The lowest first odds are 2.60-2.85-2.00, live odds change to 2.60-2.87-2.19. The average first odds are 3.19-3.18-2.20, live average odds change to 2.87-3.21-2.42. In this game the chance that Swindon Town wins is 32.4%, the chance for a draw is 29.0% and the chance for Lincoln City to win this game is 38.6%.


Swindon Town VS Lincoln City Prediction
The First Pick: Lincoln City to win
The Second Pick: Swindon Town to win

Swindon Town VS Lincoln City Prediction England League 2

Back to Goaloo Soccer Livescore >>
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom